Don't blame me, it's the nuptials.

Um, hi (she said sheepishly) Yeah, so basically I'm just a lazy moo who hasn't blogged for about 463 years. I blame the wedding, and somehow the economy. You can blame the economy for everything because no-one understands it, not even economists, they just say big words and then look smug, like so:



Though, really not such a problem in his case. Ahem. But I'm back and I'm raring to go with a new muffin recipe. Now, I have to test it once more (damn) to make sure it works and get the opinion of my sister and nieces. I don't want to give you recipes that haven't been thoroughly thought through. Ooh look at that for alliteration, nice. So coming soon: Raisiny Spicey Muffin Cake Things

I'll probably reconsider that name...

2 comments:

Catherine said...

How about Raisin The Roof Muffins?
Please can you put the Baklava Muffins up here too.
Oh no, here I go again, I'm salivating at the thought of them!
Although I already was at the sight of that bloke from Spooks who's dishy, to use an appropriately culinary phrase.

Kate said...

Ooo, yes please to the baclava muffin recipe!! Not an easy one for a pun! Bac-lovin' muffins is the best I can do and that sounds faintly naughty....